I am on the verge of asking myself: Why do I shop?
Here is a long list of answers.
– it makes me happy..
– it burns a hole in my pocket but oh the feeling of satisfaction!
– when i am angry it calms me down
– when i am upset it cheers me up
– gives me new reasons to take cute pics with my new stuff!
– stands on my belief that we are young and carefree and there to spend! Not save for the future of our not yet born kids.
– Pampers me darn so much
– i love the feeling when you gift something to someone…and the way they smile from cheek to cheek!
– it’s like when you don’t have a guy, you can always buy a fur coat that will keep you warm.
– the rush that you get when there is “only 1 left in stock” and you have got to have it now!
– discounts are so luring #30% #cashbacks #endofseason #gosf etc etc.
– makes the time with my girl friends so much fun.
– you buy something and then you die to show it to your special someone and wait for what they have to say
– then there is this syndrome you have got…where something you really liked but didn’t purchase haunts you. Literally stalks your mind.
People come to this life with a purpose, some agenda…i guess i was born to shop and never stop..EVER!